WalkingDead, This is Us, Guardians of the Galaxy Celebrity Panels Lead Programming for InauguralFandemic Tour Comic Con in Sacramento June 22-24
Tickets on sale nowfor a weekend of fun with major celebrities, artists and cosplayers
(LosAngeles, Calif.) – Just three weeks until the inaugural Fandemic Tour, a new touringcomic con, will debut at the Sacramento Convention Center June 22-24, 2018. FandemicTour is produced by the former CEO of Wizard World, John Macaluso, is nowbringing that experience back to Sacramento and a new show in Houston,rescheduled from 2017 due to Hurricane Harvey. Fandemic Tour will stop inHouston Sept. 14-16, 2018. Many of the celebrities and notable artists andauthors are featured in interactive programming throughout the weekend. A keyfeature of any great comic con, programming is where the fans get a chance toreally get to know their favorite stars, hear breaking news about their currentand future projects, meet like-minded fans of the content and maybe learnsomething new about pop culture, fandom and how their peers are using theirpassions to create social change.
“Sacramento has always been a great city for my shows andI can’t wait to bring the celebrities, creators and fans together for a greatfirst event!”, explained John Macaluso, Fandemic Tour comic con CEO. “We havean solid celebrity and creator lineup that fans are excited about but we alwayswant their input on how to make it better. We’ve been very impressed with thesupport we’ve already received from the city and the fans who have helpedspread the word about our new show.”
Award-winningactress, entertainment correspondent and pop culture authority, Clare Kramer,will moderate all programming on our Main Stage. Celebrity programminghighlights for Fandemic Tour Comic Con’s debut in Sacramento include:
· Rare Q&A with current and former cast membersof A&E’s The Walking Dead (Saturday)
- A This isUs panel with Milo Ventimiglia and Chris Sullivan (Saturday)
- Interactive Q&A’s with individualcelebrities including: Bruce Campbell (Friday), John Schneider (Friday), TomWelling (Saturday), Michael Rooker (Sunday), Robert Englund (Sunday)
- Angel Gets Charmed (Charmed celebrating 20 yearsthis year) featuring: Holly Marie Combs and Charisma Carpenter (Saturday)
- WWE™ The Bella Twins™, Nikki and Brie Bella(Sunday) BELLA TWINS APPEARANCE MOVED TO SUNDAY FROM FRIDAY
- TheWalking Dead Fireside chat regarding the Most Spectacular Deaths featuringChandler Riggs and Steven Yeun
- Buffy Meets Angel Playback with host Clare Kramer, featuring James Marsters, Christian Kane andCharisma Carpenter (Sunday)
- Why Comic Books Will Only Get Bigger, No MatterWhat Critics Say with comic art legend, Neal Adams (Friday)
Fan connections will bemade at these panels and demos featuring some of the best:
- Getting started in Cosplay in your 40s, 50s and60s with Gonzo’s Cosplay Adventure (Friday)
- Why Fandom and Shipping Matter featuring editorsfrom Zimbio and a writer from CW’s Riverdale(Saturday)
- Droid Building 101 with Sacramento AstromechBuilders (Saturday)
- Building Star Wars quality cosplay - Demo buildwith 501st Legion (Saturday)
Programming will alsoinclude socially-focused topics:
- A Comic Q/Awith the world’s leading publisher of English-language educationalmanga (Friday)
- Mighty League of Acceptance: Using Pop Cultureto Engage and Educate about Autism (Saturday)
- Body Image and Acceptance with Chunky GirlComics (Sunday)
- CAUSEplay by members of the West Coast Avengerscosplay (Sunday)
- Cooking Japan’s favorite fast foods— onigiri andoshinko – with Manga University (Sunday)
Fandemic Tour is a new comic convention thatwill bring together celebrities, well-known and emerging comic artists,cosplayers and exhibitors with unique pop culture merchandise. Fandemic Tourcomic con is an experience in the vein of other major shows such as SiliconValley Comic Con, Comicpalooza, Dallas Comic Con, FanFest, Emerald City, DenverComic Con, and Walker Stalker. All guest appearancedates are listed at www.FandemicTour.com. Fandemic Tour will offer attendeesthe opportunity to purchase autographs and photo opportunities with theirfavorite celebrity talent and artists.
General Admission ticketsare available at the following price points:
$35—Friday Pass (Hours 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
$45—Saturday Pass (Hours 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
$40—Sunday Pass (Hours: (10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
$75—Full Weekend Pass (admission all three days)
$150 - FandemicFanatic VIP - —(3-day pass, early admission, fast pass for photo ops/autographs (behindCelebrity VIP passholders), swag bag and VIP reserve seating at panels).
FandemicTour is a newcomic con bringing fandom, fun and family together to celebrate pop culture. Fandemic Tour will provide programming open to all whoattend throughout the
weekend. Throughout the three-day event, attendees canpurchase autographs
and photo ops with Fandemic Tour celebrities. Photoopportunities come in the form of a photo of
you and the celebrity guest taken on a professionalcamera under ideal lighting conditions.
Photos are printed on 8×10” paper on dye-sublimationphoto printers. Most guests are
available for at least two of the three days of theevent, and all details are available at www.FandemicTour.com.